RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT for Vintage Vehicles
In consideration for receiving permission to participate in the vintage car show and display, I hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Houston Vintage (HTX Vintage, LLC), their staff, volunteers or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in such activity, while in, on or upon the premises where the activities are being conducted, regardless of whether such loss is caused by the negligence of the releasees, or otherwise and regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent.
Vehicles will be showcased at Houston Vintage, commencing entertainment and shopping at Day Market.
There will be a trophy for best car at the festival. Current and past Ms. Houston Vintage pageant winners will select the winner based on authenticity, cleanliness and overall look.
Winner will be announced sometime proceeding Ms. Houston Vintage Pageant taking place at 3pm.
Car parade participants must be on site by 11am Saturday, 9/17/2016.
All participants must oblige, comply and be current with all local and state vehicle licenses, registrations and insurances.
Entry Fee: $5.00
Entry Deadline: Deadline is September 9, 2016 OR when all spaces have been confirmed.
Queen's choice award.
Mail/deliver payment to:
912 W. 22nd St
Houston, TX 77008
Checks payable to: Houston Vintage OR send via PayPal to: HoustonVintageTX@gmail.com
Ms. Houston Vintage Rules
1. The Contestant must be dressed in authentic vintage attire (*clothing at least 25 yrs or older. Shoes can be vintage reproduction.)
2. All Contestants must be at least 18 years of age or older. No exceptions.
3. Contestants must sign and submit application along with the waiver of liability form/release of photographs, in order to participate in event.
4. Each contestant will answer one question on stage in Round 1 (questions will vary regarding vintage fashion, favorite era or personal style, Houston culture and love for all things retro.)
5. A panel of 3 judges will determine the 1st place winner and crown Ms. Houston Vintage 2016. Contestants will be judged on vintage outfit/attire, poise, confidence on stage, attention to detail, knowledge of their vintage ensemble and their own personal sparkle!
6. A total of 10 contestants will be allowed to compete. Participants will be notified of acceptance.
7. Contestants are not entitled to a refund of entry fee paid to the pageant. Refunds of entry fee will only be given if the pageant is cancelled completely.
8. Ms. Houston Vintage 2016 pageant will start at 2pm, Saturday September 17th, 2016, at the 1940 Air Terminal Museum. All contestants must be on site (1940 Air Terminal Museum) by 1pm on the day of the event.